Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Look for a set of Altec that is suitlabe for me...(I'm a noob)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mactel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! Nice to meet you all!

    I'm totally new to the *audio thing*, and want to purchase a set of Hi-Fi that fits my room. I have a set of 621, 6021 and 5021 (computer speakers...), and decide to upgrade my sound system.

    And, yes, I know very little about audio, but I do like the "sound" of Altec. Anyway, what kind of speakers are recommanded for my budget of 1K forums and what amps etc do I need? How is the Altec Lansing model 75?
    1
    and this?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Altec-Lansin...QQcmdZViewItem
    and this?
    2

    I know my budget is a bit tight.... but, if it's possible, please tell me if there's a set up that fits my requirement...

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Go with the Model 9's - they're REAL Altec Lansing speakers.

    The other ones were made by Sparkomatic, now known as Altec Lansing Technologies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.